Hi Frank

So there's been a lot of talk about this guy called Frank...

He's got women all over the world wowing over what he can do to their bodies and how he can transform their looks...Frank is obviously the coffee body scrub that bloggers are flocking for, not some weird Christian Grey type character. 




I had to get in on the action to see what the fuss was all about and after reading a few reviews I came to the conclusion that, yes, this scrub might just be that little bit amazing. So I went ahead and ordered myself a pouch. I went for the Original Frank, containing Roasted & ground Arabica coffee, Cold pressed sweet almond oil, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Orange fragrance with Vitamins & minerals. 





I do love the smell of coffee, so the appeal of a coffee scrub to use in the morning just sounds incredible. It didn't disappoint, not even one bit.




After my first use the first thing I noticed was how smooth and soft my skin was afterwards. It also left my skin with a subtle coffee smell too which was lovely when I sat down after. I've only used this a few times so no cellulite banishing yet, but I do feel better for using Frank. He's definitely worth the hype. 

10 comments:

  1. I am dying to try this! I am in need of a new scrub. Lovely post! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up // 150 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well worth it and they now have a cacao pouch now! I need it ASAP x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I've not heard of this before, sounds lovely though, will definitely be looking into it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try. It's gorgeous xx

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this before but it looks so cute! Interested to see how well it works on my skin.

    beautyfullsparx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice this because it's not scratchy like other exfoliators. Thanks Jenni xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try it. I have already seen it all over instagaram, but it is great to read a real review! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I am having a giveaway on my blog and I would love it, if you would take a look at it, enter and possibly win!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is definitely a real review. I really love this product. Thanks for letting me know about your giveaway, i'll head over now xx

      Delete
  5. Have heard so many great things about this product. Really want to try it out :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. You should, it's very good xx

      Delete