Katy Perry Punk Princess Eyelashes






Katy Perry's collections for Eylure never disappoint. I always fall in love with them, whether they're dainty lashes for daytime or the crazy festival coloured ones I reviewed when I first started blogging, she caters for every occasion.

Her latest collection is no different and when I spotted these is Boots, they somehow ended up in my shopping basket. Don't know how that happened??





The Punk Princess lashes aren't the most dramatic lashes from her collection but they are so stunning. They have a slightly more feathered finish, which I am loving at the moment. So once on they look more natural and people have even said that I look like I've just got an amazing mascara on. 

So if you're not a fan of the false lash look but still want to wow, then Punk Princess is highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment